NEW CLASS UPDATE!
HANDI QUILT CLASSES with Harriet Carpanini
Saturday June 7th, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
INTRODUCTION TO ART and STITCH
Learn how to use the powerful digitizing software that was included with your Pro-Stitcher™ purchase. We will digitize simple designs, learn how to import photos and learn how to “tweak” a pattern.
Saturday June 7th 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
INTRODUCTION TO HQ PRO-STITCHER™ (3-hour class)
HQ Pro-Stitcher™ is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter™ long-arm quilting machines. You do not have to be a techie to use the step-by-step functions, designed by quilters just like you.
Whether you’re considering a quilting business or simply want to finish you own quilts, come see what elegant and precise quilting is possible with HQ Pro-Stitcher.
· Overview of basic features and menu
· Working with build-in designs.
· Resizing and repeating a design to fit a specific area
· Importing, saving and customizing designs
· Cropping and nesting edge-to-edge designs