SHARYNN’S QUILT BOX
890 S. STATE STREET
P.O. BOX 1041
NORTH VERNON, IN 47265
Our PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE will begin on Thursday, November 16th and continue thru Saturday, November 18th.
Here’s how it will work: pick out your purchases and when you check out, you will pull your discount from the jar. Discounts will be 15%, 20%, 25%, 30% and one lucky person could draw 40% on Thursday.
On Friday the top percentage off will be 35% and Saturday will be 30%. So come early for a change at that 40%!
Janome machines will NOT be included in this sale and will have BLOW OUT SALE prices clearly marked on each machine. We can help you find the right machine for what you love to do!
Accuquilt GO! Cutter sale will begin on Friday, November 17th. The GO! Baby regularly priced at $129.99 will be $99.99. That’s a $30.00 savings. All Accuquilt dies will 20% off (this excludes GO! Qube products). And the Accuquilt GO! Cutter BIG that regularly sells for $499.99 will be on sale for $399.99. ($70.00 + $30.00 rebate). These prices are valid only until 11/30/17. So come and get these bargains.
The New Handi-Quilter AMARA has arrived! This machine is the newest in the Handi-Quilter line of longarm quilt machines. Come in for a demo!!
The Gingerbread Run, our Second Annual 4 County Holiday Shop Hop will be November 30th, December 1st, and December 2nd. Passports are now available here at the store for $5.00. If you turn in your completed passport, you will be eligible for the Grand Prize of 4-$50.00 gift certificates. Each shop will have a drawing for a $100.00 prize basket. The more you shop the more chances you have to win one of those baskets! For every $20.00 (net sales) you will receive and additional chance at the Grand Prize drawing. So shop til you drop!!
Some important things to remember:
1) PRE-BLACK FRIDAY SALE – November 16th thru 18th
2) Sharynn’s will be closed November 23rd , 24th and 25th and will reopen on Tuesday, November 28th 10 a.m.
3) Second Annual 4 County Holiday Shop Hop November 30th thru December 2nd.
4) Sharynn’s Stitchin’ Friends will meet on December 9th.
5) Embroidery Class for December has been canceled and we will resume on January 10, 2018. If you have a class to make up, please call the store and we will arrange a time for you to come in.